This is a summertime twist on my favorite pumpkin sheet cake from Picky Palate. Try it and tell me what you think!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted- for cake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3.4 ounce box Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (or more- no judgment!)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup or of peaches, skinned and blended (more to taste)
- 1 stick butter, melted- for topping
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2-3 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a half sheet size baking pan with non stick cooking spray or line with baking mar
Place cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk, pudding, sour cream and blended peaches into a stand mixer or electric mixer, mix until well combined. Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and melt, about 30-40 seconds. Add brown sugar and cinnamon to bowl, mixing until combined. Drizzle mixture evenly over cake then take a knife and run it through to swirl.
- Drop chopped peaches on top of the cake in an even layer. You can go as heavy or as light as you'd like here.
- Bake cake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through and remove. Place powdered sugar and cream into a large bowl and mix until creamy and smooth. Drizzle over warm cake then let cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares. Refrigerate if not serving same day.